Friday, June 1, 2007

MY HOME TOWN !!!

Hi everyone, for the first blog, I would like to introduce my home town, Sai Gon.

Sai Gon, where most people know because of Viet Nam war, the Old South Capital of Viet Nam, is my mother land. I would not to tell about old sad story; however, I would like to introduce you new destination. You would like to travel, wouldn’t you?

In brief, Sai Gon was first found over 300 years. My home town is likely to have two seasons: rainy season and dry season. Sai Gon buildings were combined French provincial town and Vietnamese town.


In 60’s and 70’s, Sai Gon was used to dub the “Pearl of the Orient” by foreign press. In the past, “cyclos” was common mode of transportation; however, motorcycles are the popular vehicles. Sai Gon is the hectic and density city with over eight millions of population.







Another specific trait about Saigon is that each house could be a shop if the owner of the house wants to do commercial at his or her house. Therefore, visitors could see small or big shop everywhere. Not only Sai Gon is a contemporary city, but also it still has antique trait.

To sum up, Saigoners are very friendly and we always welcome all of you around the world to arrive.

4 comments:

Sisley said...

Hey!!! When I go to my travel around Asia -_- I'll go to Vietman, that could be great, hey!
I'll go to your hometown so you give me home stay hahaha... (kiddin'). I want to go to so many places like Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand and many more kkk, all Asia... So for sure I will visit Vietnam someday.

Yin Cao said...

hey man
i've been to vietnam once. i went there by ship from hong kong. it's very beautiful there. really nice place. i cant remember the place i stayed. maybe it's called halong bay. a lot of rocks there. anyway, nice place

Stephanie said...

Hello Cong, thank you for introdcing I little of your home town and include some pictures I hope someday I can visit Vietnam.

Mr. Bannett said...

Hi cong,
You have raelly a nice town. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.
Kabiul.