Thursday, June 14, 2007

SOCCER

Hi everyone,



Soccer is the most famous game in the world. It is named a "king game". Millions of people watch soccer matches everyweekend, and a billion of fans perhaps had watched last World Cup which took place at Germany in Junly last year. The champoin of the game is Italy. Actually, my favourite team is Holland. However, the team did not play well for some reasons. Perhaps, Ducth team has many excellent and young players, but they are less experiment in a big game like that. Not only does the game require good skill players, but also it requires players confident and "cool head" in each significant mathes. The reason why I am a royal fan of Dutch team for many year because they offer wonderfull matches when they play with any other team. They have been practising "total pressing football" which means all players play as strikers, but they all defend when the competitor attack. This "total pressing football" was first established in 70's, and it sticked with Johan Gruyff legend. It also helped Ajax Team Club won 3 times C1 in Europe at the same age, and Ajax Team Club became the Dream Team. The new ideal of "total pressing soccer" had rapidly made a power Dutch Soccer Team which had dominated nd blown out many other famous teams such as Brazil and Argentina. Dutch Team had played continuously twice final matches of world cup 74' and 78' ; nevertheless, Dutch men lost twice. On the whole, soccer is an exciting game; we should relax with many wonderful scores.

4 comments:

Sisley said...

Wow Cong!
I didn't know u like soccer. That's cool!! Do you play it? or just watch it?
I know how to play haha, maybe someday we could have a bet... haha..

VIcKy said...

yea, soccer is exciting.
However, i like basketball best.

Stephanie said...

Hello Cong , I agree with sisley I did not know you like soccer!!However, I am not good at it, and I wish I can improve my skills in soccer.

gordon said...

I strong agree with you, soccer is an excellent game. I am also I soccer lover. If there is any chance, we should go to play soccer or watch a soccer match together.