Sunday, July 1, 2007

HOW NICE BANFF IS !



Hi you guys,




Have you ever been in Banff? It is a small town; however, it is a wonderful town. On the way that I went to Banff, I visted Lake Lousie one month ago. It is a mountain lake, so it is so imazing. I really enjoyed the scence. This is the mighty mountains. So I took many pictures here.

Banff is a town far away from the Lake around half hour driving. I think it is classical town and its beathtaking scenery impacts me. I arrived at Gondola telpher. I rode and it took 8 minutes from on the ground to the top of the mountains.
After explore the mountains, I went down to enjoy the water-falls. It is another beauty of the scenery.
I do not want to be a tour guide man; however, I would like to tell you my feelings about how wonderful Banff is ! I hope you guys will visit there or return there sometime.

2 comments:

Sisley said...

Yes, i like Banfffffff tooooo... BUt i haven't gone in summer, it may be as hot as Calgary.

Takhmina said...

BAnff!!!!!!!!!!! dat's an amazing place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did you visit the Faramount hotel???it is so beautiful!!!!!!!! I liked it so much...and those gondolas..and lake Luis.the nature is wondreful!!!!